Address: Christ Presbyterian Church 1600 Washington Valley, Martinsville, NJ 08807
Sheikh: Fouad El Kassas
Start time: 9:15 pm (Total 8 rakahs)
Mandatory Criteria that must be complied to attend Taraweeh:
1. Once you register, you will receive a QR code, please show the QR code on your mobile at entry
2. No more than 50 people will be allowed in the facility; once full capacity is reached, no additional entry will be allowed
3. Temperature check will be done at entry
4. Masks must be worn at ALL Times
5. Must bring your own Prayer Rug/Mat
6. Must follow Social Distance of 6ft. at all times
7. Adults over 65 years old are recommended NOT to attend unless they have received the vaccine & children under the age of 10 should not attend
8. Everybody is required to come with WUDU
9. Anybody who has tested positive for Covid in the last thirty days is not permitted entry
10. Anybody who is sick or exhibiting Covid symptoms is not permitted entry
11. Anybody who tests positive for COVID-19 please contact us immediately at email@example.com so that we can inform the participants you may have made contact with
Prayer will also be live-streamed daily for those who'd like to listen to the Qur'an recitation via our Facebook and Youtube channels.
Sisters, this Ramadan, reflect on Surat al Kahf and share your understanding and insights with other sisters. Sisters will virtually meet every Saturday of Ramadan at 12pm to reflect on the assigned part of Surat al Kahf.
Saturday April 17: Verses 1-31
Saturday April 24: Verses 32-59
Saturday May 1: Verses 60-82
Saturday May 8 : Verses 83-110
Please read the assigned verses and their tafseer before each meeting and join the sisters to reflect on them.
If you would like to participate in sisters' Read and Reflect, write them an email at:
Please be advised that this is a casual sisters meeting to encourage each other to reflect on Quran reading and share your understanding.
Alhamdulillah we are thankful for the community’s ongoing support as the Masjid construction progresses in these unprecedented times. Board member Brother Taha is pleased to be conducting tours of the Masjid’s construction site on Saturday mornings at 10:00 AM. Please fill out the form if you are interested in joining one of these tours as there are limited spots available.