EID UL FITR ON THURSDAY MAY 13
Eidul Fitr will Insha Allah be on Thursday May 13th.
2-114 Mountain Rd.
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920.
Eid Salat: 10:00 am by Shaykh Fouad El Kassas
Eid Khutba: Shaykh Yasir Fahmy
Registration is required. We are very excited to celebrate with all of you, InshAllah, please register as soon as possible!
Guidelines for Eid Prayer
For your safety and the safety of others please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Wear a mask and bring a prayer rug.
• Maintain six feet distance with others at all times unless they are your family members
• Do not shake hands or embrace each other. Maintain social distance with other congregants
• Do not share any physical items such as prayer rugs with other congregants
• Please bring your own chair if needed
• Wear a mask for the entire duration of the prayer services even if you are fully vaccinated
• Perform wudu (ablution) at home
• Do not socialize or congregate in the park or parking area after prayer services are concluded
• All volunteers and congregants must stay home if they have symptoms of, a positive test for, or were recently exposed (with 14 days) Covid-19.
Kindly exercise extra precaution for everyone’s safety and follow all posted guidelines.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Jazakum Allahu khayran wa salaamu alaikum,
Al Falah Board
TARAWEEH LOCATION ON MAY 8
Address: Martinsville Gardens.
1801 Washington Valley Rd
Martinsville, NJ 08836
Sheikh: Fouad El Kassas
Isha Start time: 9:30 pm (Total 8 rakahs)
Mandatory Criteria that must be complied to attend Taraweeh:
1. Once you register, you will receive a QR code, please show the QR code on your mobile at entry
2. No more than 50 people will be allowed in the facility; once full capacity is reached, no additional entry will be allowed
3. Temperature check will be done at entry
4. Masks must be worn at ALL Times
5. Must bring your own Prayer Rug/Mat
6. Must follow Social Distance of 6ft. at all times
7. Adults over 65 years old are recommended NOT to attend unless they have received the vaccine & children under the age of 10 should not attend
8. Everybody is required to come with WUDU
9. Anybody who has tested positive for Covid in the last thirty days is not permitted entry
10. Anybody who is sick or exhibiting Covid symptoms is not permitted entry
11. Anybody who tests positive for COVID-19 please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can inform the participants you may have made contact with
Prayer will also be live-streamed daily for those who'd like to listen to the Qur'an recitation via our Facebook and Youtube channels.
Jummah prayers location:
1801 Washington Valley Rd,
Martinsville, NJ 08836
Khutbah starts at: 1:10
Iqaamah at: 1:30
Prior registration is required.
ZAKAATUL FITR is $10/PERSON
Zakat ul-Fitr is considered an obligatory act of worship in this holy month.
The fitra amount is $10 per person (adult or child in your household) that must be paid before the Eid prayer.
Please give your Zakat ul-Fitr by May 4th, so we can distribute it before the Eid prayer.
SISTERS MEET: READ & REFLECT
Sisters, this Ramadan, reflect on Surat al Kahf and share your understanding and insights with other sisters. Sisters will virtually meet every Saturday of Ramadan at 12pm to reflect on the assigned part of Surat al Kahf.
Saturday May 1: Verses 60-82
Saturday May 8 : Verses 83-110
Please read the assigned verses and their tafseer before each meeting and join the sisters to reflect on them.
If you would like to participate in sisters' Read and Reflect, write them an email at:
Please be advised that this is a casual sisters meeting to encourage each other to reflect on Quran reading and share your understanding.
RAMADAN VIRTUAL PROGRAMS
TUESDAYS / 6.30 PM ET
Shaykh Yasir Fahmy
Topic: Selected Readings from the Shama'il
WEDNESDAYS / 6.30 PM ET
Ustadh Amjad Tarsin
Topic: Spiritual Dimensions of Ramadan
Alhamdulillah we are thankful for the community’s ongoing support as the Masjid construction progresses in these unprecedented times. Board member Brother Taha is pleased to be conducting tours of the Masjid’s construction site on Saturday mornings at 10:00 AM. Please fill out the form if you are interested in joining one of these tours as there are limited spots available.
Our new building is coming up fast, Alhumdulillah. We are making every effort to, Insha Allah, get it opened in the second half of 2021.
Our Sunday School is held at:
William Annin Middle School
70 Quincy Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Available to the community at:
321 Route 202/206 (Southbound) Bedminster, NJ 07921
Entrance is at the rear of the building. This property is owned by a community member and these prayers are not organized by Al Falah Center.